Monday, October 31, 2011

UFO Zig Zags And Then Shoots Off Over Wells Texas

 
Date:  1980
Time:  Around 4:00 a.m.
 
UFO zig zags: Back in 1980 as I headed out to my car around 4:00 a.m. one morning to go to work. I just happened to look up into the sky and saw a lighted object moving very high above the earth (perhaps out of orbit). My first impression was that I sighted a NASA satellite.
 
It was moving in a linear direction like most satellites do, but after a few seconds to my surprise the object started to zig zag 3 or 4 times with a pause in between each zig zag. After the last zig zag the object (UFO) shot out of my view with great acceleration. I had never seen anything like it before. I was in Wells, Texas (East Texas area) when I accidentally sighted this object.
 
Since that sighting, I've always believed that there is something to UFO sightings especially when people's stories match with other stories. The zig zag characteristics of these UFOs is one of those characteristics that confirms the validity of some sightings.
 
Another is the orange/reddish color characteristic. I believe these objects manipulate gravity in some manner, perhaps in a very directional manner wrapping space/time, which may account for their zig zag motion. When you bring two points in space-time together almost instantaneously you'd better have a damn good navigation system on board.
 
It makes sense then to trek space in short zig zag bursts, so that you don't run into anything like a black hole, planet or sun just to mention a few obstacles that could wreck your day.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment