Sunday, October 23, 2011

Red Lights On Disk Shaped UFO Over Thessaloniki Greece

 
Date:  July 18, 2011
Time:  3:47 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Disk, but couldn't make out the shape completely since it was dark.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: A red light glides by me high in the sky and almost disappears behind trees, and then moves forward in the opposite direction with additional white lights blinking on and off only on one side of it's base.
 
It disappears above my roof top. It made absolutely no noise! I was on my balcony at the time and I had not been drinking or under the influence of any other substance.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment