Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bright Red Coloured Object Over Tottenham UK

 
Date:  June 5, 2011
Time:  Approx: 2:30 a.m.
 
Hi, I have seen your article on a yellow disc shaped object in the northern part of Edinburgh. In the early hours of this morning at about 2:30am I witnessed a very similar object to what you described in the article.
 
I walked into my bedroom and looked out the window and saw this very bright light which looked to be a reddish colour, but a very bright light on top of the round object which looked like fire.
 
I opened the window to see if there was any noise, but it was silent and there was no way it could have been an aircraft. This sighting took place over south Tottenham and was going in the direction of Stamford Hill in London. Sadly no one really believes me, but I know what I saw.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment