Sunday, October 30, 2011

Unknown Round Object Hovering Over Rainham In Essex UK

 
Date:  May 31, 2011
Time:  Afternoon

Hello, I saw something strange over the sky of Rainham in Essex, UK. It Tuesday afternoon when I noticed in the sky a round object sitting in the sky and not moving.

It was a windy day and the clouds were moving fast, but still it hadn't moved at all.
As I was watching it, the object seem to shine in the sun and then would just disappear out of sight and then reappear.

I know in my area they stack planes and it seem like there was a lot of planes in around this object, like they were going to have a look. It look like a roundabout for planes as so many flew up and down and even past it.
This object didn't move an inch, and held its ground for 10 minutes at least.

I have seen all sorts of things in the sky and I never seen an object to not to move. I saw this around 1:00pm over Mardkye Fields, but hard to tell as it was high up. It wasn't a star or planet, because it was with the planes. I guess 20 thousand or 30 thousand feet up.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment