Saturday, October 29, 2011

4 Bright Glowing Orange Objects Over Oshawa Ontario

 
Date:  October 28, 2011
Time:  11:00 p.m.-11:10 p.m., duration 10 minutes.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Sphere.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out walking my dog as I do every night around 11:00pm and something caught my eye. At first I thought it may have been the hellion in the skies (what we call the local police helicopter doing their nightly bothersome routine of wasting fuel and tax payer money), but it was moving too slowly and was at first bright orange.
 
I watched it for a minute, then I seen a second which looked to have risen from the ground and followed behind the first sphere. I thought this in itself was strange, as planes around here don't fly that close together or that slowly. I watched these 2 and once the second sphere had risen, 2 more rose from what appeared to be the ground.
 
All 4 spheres were in a line moving northeasterly across the sky at a very slow pace. All 4 of these lights glowed bright orange and then faded to what looked like a dull red then faded out at the same time. I continued to watch as these 4 objects repeated the colour process before 3 of the 4 disappeared.
 
The first sphere I noticed was still moving across the sky for about a minute or so then it just faded as well. This was strange as it was cloudy and they appeared to be moving through the clouds but were still bright. I have seen other strange lights in the sky around Oshawa in the last couple of years, lights that cannot be explained.
 
Lights that move extremely fast and then disappear. I am a believer that there is something else out there. I am wondering with all of the activity lately if we are going to experience some kind of meeting of sorts in the near future. This is the second sighting this week, my cousin also seen strange lights on Wednesday night, but there was 7 of these lights doing the same thing my sighting was doing.
 
Is there any explanation for what is happening all over the world with these strange bright sphere sightings? Very intrigued as to what this may be.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment