Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fast Moving Orange Balls Of Light Over Upminster Park UK

 
Date:  October 27, 2011
Time:  Approx: midnight.
 
Brian, I am writing to inform you of something most unusual I saw last night, whilst on my way home walking through Upminster Park at approximately midnight. I looked into the sky to see what I first thought to be the rhythmic blinkering of commercial airline lights. It become apparent immediately that these lights were no aeroplane, helicopter or any other airborne vehicle that I am aware of.
 
It was a fast moving ball of orange light (that I thought looked like flaming debris at first) around 30 seconds later a second one appeared. There was absolutely no sound (although this could be due to the fact I was a distance away) I am quite confident that these were not comets or space debris re-entering the atmosphere as they appeared to actually stop at one point as if being intelligently controlled some how.
 
They eventually changed to a reddish pink colour and literally within seconds had totally disappeared.

The reason I have written to you is because I found a link to an identical story that some reported last year on your Blog, the experience was exactly the same. I am pleased as although there were a few people around the town centre, no one seemed to notice. I did notice one man walking his dog looking to the sky a few times, although I am not sure if he saw it or just dismissed it.

It was a spectacular sight to see. I am keen to discover what this actually was that I saw and if you were able to provide any kind of explanation ? At the time I felt calm and not alarmed in anyway what so ever, however on reflection it does seem like quite an enigma. I am also perplexed as to why I am apparently the only person who saw this.

I look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment