Saturday, October 29, 2011

3 Orange Red Lights Seen Over Red Hill Pennsylvania

 
Date:  October 28, 2011
Time:  Around 9:30 p.m. or 10:00 p.m.
 
Weather: 40'f light clouds
Color: Red/Orange. Appearance was almost shimmering not a steady pulse or beacon light. Almost like a flare but it wasn't a flare.
Moving north
 
The movement was odd. Slowly like a high flying plane, but the impression we both had was that they were not planes.
Sound: None noted
Hi, I live in Red Hill, Pa. near 3rd street. Tonight a friend and I were standing by his car on my street talking. I looked up to the south horizon and saw 3 red/orange light moving in what appeared to be a northeast direction. Moving parallel to route 29. 
 
The time was approximately 9:30 or 10:00 pm The lights appeared to be fairly high in the sky but easily visible to us on the ground

One light was further in front of the other 2. They appeared to be following in the same path in a line. The first light faded out of sight. The other 2 lights came along the same path and faded out at the same place.  Both my friend and I commented asking "what did we just see?" They were not lights I was familiar with.
 
They moved slowly but not like a plane. They were reddish orange. It was markedly unusual and I could not explain what i was looking at.

I would be interested in any other info you have gotten on this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment