Sunday, October 30, 2011

Five Orange Objects Flew Over Irvine California

 
Date:  June 2, 2011
Time:  Approx: 12:30 a.m.
 
Hello, I live in Irvine, CA.  On the night of June 2, 2011 at about 12:30am, I was sitting on my patio just before going to bed. From the east a big orange orb shaped object moved slowly above to the west, then slowly faded out toward the north. 
 
I couldn't tell if it was just fading out, or if it was moving away. I called my husband out to the patio and he saw it too. 2-3 minutes later, another, following the exact same path. It was an exact repeat. Then, 2 at the same time.  2-3 minutes later, exact same path, exact same behavior. 
 
Then, one more a couple minutes after that. There were a total of 5 over about 10 or so minutes. Totally silent. No tail, as though a meteor might have (my husband said he thought it was pieces of a large meteor that had somehow broken up, moving through or past our atmosphere), plus it just seemed to be moving too slow.
 
You could see a very distinct orb shape within the orange fiery light, and they were all the exact same size.  Very strange. 

I could not find any other reports on this sighting from others the next morning, which surprises me because it was such an obvious occurrence in the night sky. I could hear traffic moving on the 405 Fwy even at that hour, and you'd think someone would have seen the strange event. 
 
I even called and left a message at the Orange County Register to see if anyone called in the sighting to them. I left a message and no one called me back. Anyway, I wanted to write it somewhere so if others saw these strange lights and Googled it, they could see my account of it too. I would love some logical explanation of it, but as it stands, to me, these are definitely unidentified flying objects! Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment