Wednesday, October 12, 2011

UFOs And Possible Missing Time At Ulster County New York

Date: 4/29/2011 6/2006 6/2001
Time: All between 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Ulster County New York, Kingston area and Port Ewen area.
Number of witnesses: One on 2 occasions, 2 on one occasion.
Number of Objects: One time only, one two times between 7:00 and eleven.
Shape of Objects: Orb shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I am 32 and am a single mother of 2 boys, ages 2 and 10. I have seen UFOs 3 times in Ulster County. Twice they looked like fuzzy orbs that would appear then vanish, then come back again.

After my first sighting I started having missing and very strange dreams. In one I was told that I was different because of my blood which is A-. My missing time episodes I can verify as I started seeing a therapist.

I am still having disturbing dreams to this day. After my first sighting, paranormal activity started up in my house and several people were witness to that. If you know anything about A- blood having any connection to aliens or UFOs please let me know.

I will gladly go into detail about anything you wish to know about. I hope to hear from you. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment