Wednesday, October 12, 2011

7 Or 8 Orange Lights In The Sky Over Tawas Michigan

Date: August 6, 2011
Time: Evening.

Brian, Hi Brian, how are you? My name is (name removed) and I am from Fenton, Mi. I have a cabin in the Tawas area so I come up here often. Last night (8/6/2011) I went in to town to "Mr. Jack'ss" to watch the Tiger game. As soon as the game was over I went to my truck to head back to the cabin.

Before I got back to my truck, a couple asked me to look in the sky and asked what I thought it may be. There were 7 or 8 orange lights in the sky. They looked a little larger than stars, probably because they were closer.

They weren't moving at all, maybe a slight flicker. I watched them for a minute or so and even tried to take a photo with my phone, but they did not show up on the screen, I'm not sure why. Suddenly, one by one, they faded slowly, until they were gone.

The girl called 911. Before I left, I called also just to get it on record, and the man told me they had two other similar calls from the Oscoda area. That made sense since the objects were in the northern sky.

It was very exciting! I'm curious if you heard about it or have witnessed any other objects in the sky.

I hope you are enjoying your summer.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment