Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lights In A Triangular Formation Over Bismarck North Dakota

Date: September 29, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Triangle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was in my backyard just doing some thinking and looking up at the stars pacing and such. While I was looking at the stars I saw out of my peripheral vision a set of 3 dim lights (in a dim whitish yellow color about he same size as average stars) in a triangle form traveling relatively fast and not making any sound, it was silent out. ( Fast in the sense that I judged it at how fast airliners travel at night so about 3x as fast as airliners.)

They stayed in perfect shape the whole time I could see them. The whole thing lasted maybe 8-10 seconds until I could no longer see them. I am not a nut on UFO's. I am not religious mainly in the fact I have to see the science behind things.

I can tell you the only thing that could change my mind that what I saw was not a UFO, is a flight plan of any training exercises from the Air force or something.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment