Friday, October 14, 2011

Large Bright Neon Red Ball Of Light Over Bonnyrigg New South Wales Australia

Date: 1999
Time: Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Hi Brian, I was just watching something on TV about UFO sightings in WW2 and one in particular was described just as I had seen years back. I searched Google and found your site.

It was about 1:00am in Bonnyrigg NSW sometime in 1999.

I saw a large round ball of light in the sky looking west of Bonnyrigg. It was bright red, very large and I instantly knew that it wasn't anything I'd seen before.

I ran downstairs and went outside. I stood watching it in awe for about 10 minutes until I thought about getting the camera. I was just about to turn and just then the ball appeared to get smaller until it disappeared.

The object was perfectly round and bright red. As bright as a neon red. No noise was audible. It was fairly low, I didn't need to tilt my head too far back to look up at it. It was as though a bright red orange was suspended in the sky, meters from my eyes.

It didn't move or pulsate and there were no other lights on or around it. It held it's position and suddenly appeared to shrink, within a couple of seconds it was gone.

I called the Sydney observatory the next day and was told that nothing was reported.

Cheers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment