Friday, October 14, 2011

Over 25 Lights Seen From Glasgow Scotland UK

Date: July 23, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Saturday 23rd July at about 11:00pm I saw what I thought was a bright helicopter flying over the south side of Glasgow. This was then followed by about another 25 or more at 1 minute intervals. I even got my husband out of the shower to come and tell me that I was not hallucinating, nor had I been drinking.

I realized they were not helicopters as they just seemed to fizzle out after a few minutes, or else they disappeared from my view. The only explanation I could think of was that they may have been some sort of large Chinese lanterns with lights inside.

I wondered if anyone else had seen these. They were coming south from the direction of the River Clyde and passed over what I would reckon to be Waterfoot distance from Giffnock heading South. It was a very clear night and I watched them from my balcony. Any explanation would be wonderful.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment