Saturday, October 8, 2011

Zig Zagging Star Like Objects Seen Over Lurgan Co Armagh Ireland

Date: Winter of 1965
Time: Evening.

Hi Brian, I just read your report of a Zig Zag object you saw in February. I saw two separate star like objects move swiftly across the entire sky together, in an abrupt zig zag fashion in the winter of 1965.

I was living in Lurgan. Co Armagh at the time. The reason I found your story was because I am presently doing a short write up about it together with a separate incident in 1960 and I wanted to see if anyone had seen something similar.

If you want any more information let me know. All the best.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment