Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bright White Object Leaves Area Then Returns Over Firkale Glengarriff Ireland

Date: August 31, 2011
Time: Around 10:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, following hearing about my sighting, a friend forwarded me your email.

So, what was in the sky the night of Wed 31 August I can't have been the only one to see it! I live in Firkeale, Glengarriff and around 10:30pm – 11:00pm I think it was.

I happened to look out the landing window on the way to bed. It was a starry night and clearly this was not a star. Difficult to tell, but it was high in the sky somewhere in the general Bantry direction.

A bright white light and stationary. I got my not very powerful binoculars which showed that this thing was radiating a lot of light. I'm not sure, but I thought I saw some static around it for a moment or two and there also seemed to be a red light which became more clear when this thing appeared to speed away with the red light diminishing into the darkness just as I remember seeing Starship Enterprise doing on TV years ago!

It came back a few minutes later with the red light appearing faintly first and then as it returned to it's previous stationary position, this bright white light. No clear shape, but stronger binoculars might have been more helpful with an outline. I couldn't say it was round - more like a capsule.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment