Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Witnesses Drive Underneath Triangular UFO At Vaughan Ontario

Date: April 29, 2011
Time: 3:33 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: For the record I didn't believe in the whole UFO conspiracy baloney, but now I do more than ever.

Me and my best friend were driving back from our storage unit where we had just been working on his snowmobile that he had just purchased. We were not tired, but just bored and ended up deciding to go home. So we leave, the storage unit is near Steeles and hwy 27.

My friend lives in Thornhill and I live in Maple Major Mack and Jane. So he was driving me home first and we were on Major Mac just passed Islington where the hills and valleys are. So as we drive east on Major Mack I look above the trees to the left of the road and I took a good look before mentioning it to my friend.

I don't see it move. I see 3 lights red in color continuously blinking in a circular motion an finally as my friend is driving, I tell him, "man what the heck is that?" He looked and from him doing 70km he drastically slowed down to 30km and we both stared.

We watched it hover over Major Mack not far ahead of us, but above our car. Let me make this clear every time I've drove in this area there are no planes or helicopters ever. So as we drove directly under this thing, I looked behind us with my head out the window and it went from above us, to zoom it’s gone so fast. I don't no what this was as there's only one explanation even though, I don't believe it, but it was nothing else but a UFO.
Believe it or not, it damn well happened.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment