Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bright Light Falls From The Sky Over London Ontario

Date: October 4, 2011
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Hi, I’m in London Ontario and I saw a very bright light fall from the sky to the ground about 20 minutes ago. I searched Google and saw your post. It fell at a 120 degree angle approximately.

I have no pictures or anything, but it wasn't a meteor or anything like this. It was bright and extremely fast. No tails of fire or light. Just thought I would let you in on someone else who saw something strange from above.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment