Monday, October 10, 2011

Two Orange Lights Over A Field While Traveling From Old Meldrum Towards Craigdam UK

Date: August 21, 2011
Time: Between 11:00 p.m. - 11.30 p.m.

Hi there, I recently saw orange lights (two to be precise) in the sky after driving home late one night from Old Meldrum along the road towards Craigdam. After witnessing this, I was certain it was not a plane or helicopter and researched online to see if there were any other stories online similar to this to explain what I had saw.

Then I came across your article about the orange lights above Inverurie. It sounds freakishly like my experience, but with only two and being a clear sky (no clouds).

I noticed one orange light while driving, did not look like a helicopter or plane and appeared to be a lot closer to the ground compared to the surrounding stars, being a really clear night. I was fixated on it, as I had never seen something like it, it seemed to move slowly, but surely and then hovered above on position over a field.

I continued to drive, making sure I still had it in my sights. I then stopped on a hill on the way home which gave me a better view over the area. At this point there was a second light and they seemed to move together, but stayed over a certain area. They felt close. I then reached for my phone (iPhone) to take a video, I recorded them for a minute or so then stopped, put my phone away then looked back up to see they had both gone.

I felt quite uneasy about this so drove home. When I did got home I went to show my parents the video, only to find that the video wouldn't work. And comes up with an icon that I have never come across, and neither had my dad with the same phone. I tried taking a short video after with my phone, and no doubt it worked again. Which I find quite weird.

Time: between 11-11.30pm Sunday the 21st August 2011.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment