Monday, October 10, 2011

Helicopter Pilot Observes Two Orange Burning Lights Over Leckhampstead Buckinghamshire UK

Date: August 24, 2011
Time: After midnight.

Brian, what can I say, I just saw the craziest thing above Leckhampstead area, Bucks, two orange 'burning' lights in the sky. I thought they were aircraft and I headed over to the pub to get someone else to look, stopped, one headed off into the, (rain), clouds, got smaller and smaller, vanished, the other lingered for a while, then did the same.

At one point I remember thinking 'WTH?', I am a helicopter pilot, and thought I was witnessing two aircraft about to collide, they were so close, then thought it was hot air balloons gas burning, it was really orange in colour. I then realized I hadn't got a clue what it/they was/were. Cheers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment