Monday, October 3, 2011

Red Yellow Green Lights Over St. Catharines Ontario

Date: September 9, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, I just saw exactly what you were describing on your web page from February 8, 2011. I'm in St. Catharines and the lights appeared in the northwest sky. They would have been over Lake Ontario. Almost in the same path as Venus, but lower in the sky.

Approximately 9:45 pm, I went outside for a cigarette. I could see the flashing lights with the naked eye. I watched for about 10 minutes and then I realized it wasn't moving, so I ran inside and grabbed a very old pair of binoculars. Times like this I get mad at myself for getting rid of my telescope!

I saw red, yellow and green lights. Definitely stationary in the sky. I watched it for about one hour and it didn't move.

I could see one light sphere on top of another and yellow lights "dripping" from the base. The red lights appeared mostly on the top and the green lights seemed to be circling the spheres.

So what am I looking at? Our atmosphere impacting Venus' view? Alien? Visitors? What ever it is - it sure is beautiful. So you can add three to the number of your witnesses. I made my son and boyfriend come out and look at it too. I'm going to go see if it's still there!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment