Monday, October 3, 2011

Approximately 10 Orange Light Sighting Over Westlake Ohio

Date: September 10, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:50

Dear V-Factor-Paranormal Blog, at approximately 8:50pm 9/10/11 (day before 9/11's 10 year anniversary) I saw approximately 10 orange lights in the sky. They appeared behind my neighbor's tree a bit in the distance, but very low and appeared to follow in a curved line upwards and suddenly disappear at about 1000 or 1500 feet.

I was so stunned by this I ran and grabbed my phone to try to take a picture, but unfortunately LG TracFones don't have good cameras so I couldn't pick up anything except blackness. Then about 15 minutes later I saw 2 orange lights float up at about the same height constantly with each other, then they both disappeared.

My mother, my father, myself, and even my friend who I was on the phone with across town from me all saw this at the same time. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment