Sunday, October 2, 2011

Over Twelve Orange Lights Over Lebanon Indiana (Chinese Lanterns)

Date: October 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

I personally viewed the lights over Lebanon, in where I live on the west side. My daughter, her friend, myself and my ex-wife all witnessed over twelve lights.

They flickered like candles, orange, and ascended slowly moving from north to south basically. I watched them dim and burnout. My assessment was either a celebration where people released Asian lanterns, rice paper bags with candles, or it was a hoax with the same lanterns.

My eyes as well as the girls saw flickering like a flame. A small flame. I respect MUFON and other observers of phenomena, but this one I believe was easily explainable. They didn't ever move in any other direction, their speed was determined by the speed of the wind, and they burned out as such.

They did at one point have a triangle of five of them as geese flying south but that seemed just coincidental. I posted my finding on Facebook almost immediately. I truly wished I had seen UFO's but not today.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment