Sunday, October 2, 2011

Orange Crescent Moon Object And Red Lights Over Beaverton Ontario Canada

Date: October 1, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

My son and I were driving from our home into Beaverton at 9:30 approximately last night. When we turned off the highway to the west, we saw what at the moment we thought to be a crescent moon. Very orange in colour.

It was tipped to the side about 45 degrees. As I rounded the bend into Beaverton, it was no longer visible and I realized the moon would not have been in that position. I turned the vehicle around and drove almost all the way back to the highway. At no point in the return was the object visible.

This time I drove west and turned a corner to the north to try and see if there was anything unusual. It was a very clear night and stars were plainly visible in the sky. No cloud cover at all. Across the lake I thought I could see an unusual number of red lights blinking on the water. I drove to a small park on the lake where there was another vehicle parked.

I asked the occupants if I and my son were crazy or had they seen anything. A man and woman had both witnessed the same object. I asked them for a phone number.

After I returned to Beaverton which was our original destination and asked the owner of the local pizza joint if he had heard anything of unusual lights.

His reply was that someone in town the previous Saturday had also seen them, and that it was supposed to be a new police helicopter. However it does not seem like a logical explanation to me at this point.

Please get back in touch with any possible explanations you may have. I will try to investigate a bit more about this. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment