Monday, October 10, 2011

Orange Red Light Over Indialatic Florida

Date: August 14, 2011
Time: 2:08 a.m.

Hi, I found your blog after looking up orange/red lights sightings. I witnessed one myself at 2:08 AM Eastern Time on August 14th 2011 over Indialatic, Florida at the intersection of Palm Avenue and highway 192.

It was traveling at high speed, west to east eventually turning north, with no sound at all. I doubt it originated from Melbourne Airport, if it did it would have been low and I should have heard a sound.

Originally I thought it was a meteor (Perseid shower), but meteors leave trails and don't turn.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment