Saturday, October 15, 2011

Orange Lights Over Ormskirk Lancashire UK

Date: June 14, 2011 and October 14, 2011
Evenings.

Hi, I am sure I have sighted the described UFO at least 3 times flying over Ormskirk Lancashire on the 14 of June and today, the 14th of October (just few minutes ago). On my first sighting I easily ruled out the possibility of it being any form of obvious aircraft, because it was flying at a pretty low altitude, and had no blinking lights or shape distinct of man made aircrafts. (well the ones the ordinary man knows about),

It's features could better be likened to a hot air balloons', because its orange light was fluctuating just as a hot air balloons engine pumping hot air into the balloon. However, the speed at which it was moving was too fast and consistent for a hot air balloon, and I did not see the compartment that carries passengers or any other shape unique to a hot air balloon.

I caught it on my (video) using my phone, but it was quite far by the time I activated the record function.

These particular UFOs have become a common sighting in UK and I am itching to find out what they are! Please inform me if you have answers.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment: