Saturday, October 15, 2011

Orange Red Lights Over Wellington Florida

Date: October 14, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

I couldn't post to your site, but I'm dying to tell somebody what I saw:

My daughter and I were sitting on the patio chatting when she said "wow look at those lights in the sky". I got up and looked and we began to count them. They just kept coming and coming. 16 in total. At first I thought they must be planes, but they were solid read orange. Silent.

Never moving closer or further apart. Each light got to the same location in the sky and then moved upwards and just disappeared. It was fascinating. I would say I watched them travel slowly for at least 2 miles distance before they disappeared.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wellington, FL: From approx. 1030 - 1045 PM, 4 March 2012, saw a formation of Orange Red lights in a single file, first there were 12 that came from the NW and were heading SW. They passed directly over my house, totally silent, then they seemed to fade away. A couple of minutes later 2 more passed overhead. I suspect they may be some type of stealth helicopters. They came from the approximate direction of the local Pratt Whitney facility, which builds helicopters. They disappeared from my view approximately in the Lake Worth area. Very strange.

    ReplyDelete