Thursday, October 13, 2011

Multiple Sightings Of Flying Orange Balls Of Light Over Mansfield Woodhouse UK

Date: May 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I’m writing to you regarding the phenomenon of apparent orange globes in the skies over Mansfield Woodhouse. Not only have I seen these, but my friend too who was in fact the person who showed them to me.

The first sighting. I was at home at night, around may 2010 roughly 10:00 pm playing video games when he said over the microphone “those lights are back in the sky again” I was obviously confused and asked him what he meant, to which he replied “look out your window, near St.Edmunds church.”

I looked out of my window and there they were, at least 6 low flying orange balls, they must have been going around 60 miles per hour as it took them around a minute to pass from one side of my view to the other. This was the first sighting.

The second sighting of these occurred around one week after the first. I had told my parents that both I and my friend had witnessed something strange in the skies, which they abruptly dismissed. That night I caught them at the corner of my eye myself.

They floated past my window, a good half mile away, around the same time, perhaps around 11:00pm. I quickly ran into my parents room and ushered them to the window, and were speechless, not being able to comprehend what they were seeing.

The third and final sighting came this year around June, after leaving my girlfriends house at around half past nine, i walked to the near by bus stop, as i was waiting i saw what i thought to be a plane, however the orange light (higher than what id previously seen) was not leaving a trail.

It also showed strange patterns of direction, showing that although it was traveling more or less overhead, it seemed to be drifting without a set course. I knew in particular that this was no ordinary thing as after watching this light for 10 minutes, missing the bus in order to do so, it disappeared, dimming like an ember.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment