Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Large Orange Red Glowing UFO Over Fort Collins Colorado


Date: October 12, 2011
Time: Approx: 4:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Undetermined.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was around 4:00am this morning, pillow talking with my new girlfriend. Her room has a window and a balcony facing east to the open sky. Within a matter of 3 seconds, couldn't have been more, the hair stood on my body, alert, sensational feeling, snapped my head around, caught a glint.

Then I glanced outside. UFO description: Exceptionally fast, red orange glow, large and moving from north to south. I only caught the tail end of it passing by the window. This is sighting 15 for me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment