Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bright Light Moves In Erratic Movements Maisemore Gloucestershire UK

Date: August 27, 2011
Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Couldn't tell - just bright.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Fell asleep in chair in front of television. At approximately 3:00am I awoke for some reason, and as I approached bottom of stairs, I decided to put cat out. Whilst on door step I noticed what a beautiful starry night it was, and stood gazing for a while at all the stars.

Then I noticed a bright star moving, but it wasn't moving straight. It was moving up then down, then across. After approximately 30 seconds it went off, or I lost sight of it. Fascinated by what I'd seen, I continued gazing in approximately the same location, and after a minute I saw it again, or a different one, and the same thing happened.

Very erratic movements and very fast. This one also appeared to eventually veer off to my right, and it was gone. Fascinating and don't have a clue what it was!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment