Saturday, October 1, 2011

91 Freeway Lit Up With A Green Glow At Bellflower California

Date: September 27, 2011
Time: 9:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: I was driving on 91 freeway (west) right before Clark Ave, Exit in Bellflower, CA
Number of witnesses: 1

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving west on the 91 freeway when the sky south of the 91 freeway lit up with a green glow. This happened 2 times. It really shook me up because I have never seen anything like it.

This happened right before Clark Ave. exit. Right after that happened I exited Clark Ave. and I went to a friends house and told her what I saw. She said her cable went down just a couple of minutes before I arrived. So, we both assumed what ever I saw had also disrupted her cable.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment