Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nanaimo, British Columbia A Large Oblong Shaped UFO



Date: December 21, 2002
Time: Early afternoon

Another strange thing I saw happened last year in Nanaimo. I was visiting a friend and we were in her backyard in the early afternoon and right above our heads was a large oblong shaped craft. You couldn't look at it directly for long because the sun was so bright and reflecting off it so it was hard on the eyes, you had to turn away from the brightness but I did make out the shape and the color was sliver. I told my friend but she was trying to control her kids and just glanced up briefly because of the sun and couldn't make out anything. When I tried to look again I couldn't see it. I thought maybe it was the good year blimp? I don't know.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment