Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fireball Tore Up The Night Sky At Terrace, British Columbia


Date: March 17, 2002
Time: approx: 12:05 a.m.
Possible Meteor - Fireball

Dear Mr. Vike, My name is (name deleted by The Vike Factor) and I live in Terrace. I am 17 years old and I read the article in the paper about UFO sightings. Tonight I seen something in the sky that is probably nothing but I would like to tell you to see if it may help at all.

At about 12:05 I was the time that me and my girlfriend were in my hot tub looking at the starts. Tonight was a clear night and many stars were visible. We seen may shooting stars but we were surprises when a flash of light tore across the sky. This was no shooting star because it was much bigger and lit up the whole sky, flashing as it went behind the mountain. I only seen a little bit of it but my girlfriend described it as almost round in shape and very bright. It was only in the sky for seconds before going behind the mountain. She said it looked like the moon because it had a less brighter outer "shell" I guess you could say. What astonished me was how bright it was and its speed. What I am thinking it probably is was a meteor burning in the atmosphere but I was just wondering what other people have sighted. I live about 15 minutes north of Terrace. The object seemed very close. I wish I could have seen it a little longer to give you a better description but it was so bright and fast it was almost impossible. It was like someone was flashing high beams in the sky.

Anyways I just thought I would let you know of this and I hope you will write back to tell me what it possibly was. I am also interested to hear what everyone else has been seeing so maybe I could watch the sky since I have to drive the highway every night.

Hope to hear from you.

Many thank to this witness for reporting their sighting to me.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment