Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fireball Shoots By Witnesses Bedroom Window In Terrace, British Columbia


Date: March 9, 2002
Time: None given
Faxed report:

Hi, my name is (deleted by The Vike Factor) and I live in Terrace, British Columbia. My Mom was reading the newspaper earlier today (March 13, 2002) and called me to read about the UFO spottings. She showed me this because just the other night, March 9, 2002, I was laying in bed with my blinds open, when this huge bright ball came shooting past my window, When I saw this I ran down stairs to tell my parents what I had seen.They thought it was a shooting star. I am not sure what it was that I saw, but I thought this information might be helpful. Thanks.

(Investigators note): This was a meteor sighting.

My many thanks to this witness for his report.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment