Saturday, November 7, 2009

Blair Atholl Scotland UFO Zig Zagging Across The Night Sky


Date: April 15, 2009
Time: Evening.

Hi, We were on holiday in Scotland, staying at the Hamlet of Moulinearn. It was a Wednesday night, the sky was clear and the stars were very bright. I was lying in bed looking through the skylight, watching the stars, when a light started to move across the sky, it looked at first like a shooting star. I didn't pay too much attention at first, it moved from a westerly position, then exactly 10 seconds later another light moved in exactly the same position, by this stage I got out of bed and stood on the edge of it, opened the skylight in time to see another light exactly 10 seconds after the second one, this time I watched the third one zigzag across the sky before moving north towards, Blair Atholl.

I couldn't believe my eyes, when I told others about it, they laughed at me. However, I am now convinced we are not alone. Since coming home to Ireland, I have been searching the internet and found other sightings in the same area around the same date.

I hope this will be of help to you.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment