Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Circle Of Lights Over Terrace, British Columbia (UFO)


Date: March 8, 2002
Time: Between 9:00 and 10:30 p.m.

Hi, my name is (deleted by Brian Vike) and I live in Terrace. I seen your clip in our weekend newspaper and thought I would like to tell you my experience. I sit outside to have a cigarette and on the evening of March 8th I saw the most usual circle of lights. At first it was really bright and as time passed, which was about 5-6 minutes the lights began to fade further in the sky and these lights were not of a plane, as I see many planes fly overhead as we only live 10 minutes from the airport. It was the strangest set of lights I have every seen. This took place in the evening as it was very dark. I would have to say it was between 9:00 p.m. and 10:30. I'm not positive of the time, now I'm always looking up at the sky wondering if it will return. If and when it does, I plan on recording the time on my calendar. I have always believed there really are UFOs, but this is the first time I have seen what I believe to be a UFO.

Well I'm signing of for now and I will keep in touch if I see anymore bright lights.

Investigators Note: This is the second such report I have received from a witness who claims to have seen a circle of lights in the night sky. The other witness will have the information for me this week sometime as she lives in my town of Houston, B.C. Also I will follow this report up to see what, if any other information is available.

Update: The color of lights I would have to describe them as very bright almost white in color. At first they didn't move then they did move going west. The sky was full of stars and it was very clear and cold out I believe their were 6-9 lights and when it moved they went west very slowly and seem to be going in slow motion.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment