Monday, November 30, 2009

Two Giant Glowing Masses In The Sky Over Sidney, British Columbia


Date: November 29, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:20 p.m.

Hello! My name is (removed) and I live in Victoria, British Columbia, at the end of a peninsula in a town called Sidney. I just experienced a very similar encounter. I was just heading out at about 9:30 with my girlfriend and found two giant glowing masses in the sky. At first, I didn't really pay any attention, thinking it could be lights on a ski hill. Then about 2 hours later we got back to her house and they were in the exact same spot, so I paid a little more attention and realized that they were much higher than any mountain around, and by their size impossible to be a plane. In fact a plane was flying in the direction of the objects and I could barely make it out, but it seemed to fly directly towards one of the objects and almost do an instant turn around and head the other way.



Something also completely impossible for me to understand, was that the masses would take turns disappearing and reappearing, in the blink of an eye. Then finally after watching for 10 or so minutes in the driveway, one mass disappeared, and the other slowly drifted to the right and vanished. I will head out again to see if they have returned. I don't have an account on here, so if you would like to message me my e-mail is (removed)

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment