Saturday, October 15, 2011

Witness Makes Contact With Green UFO Over Escondido California ?

Date: July 19, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi Mr. Brian Vike, I've read your post on http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-bright-blue-objects-observed-over.html and I just want to share my experience also.

All of my life living the U.S., I have never seen or even thought of seeing a UFO, and yet since I move to Escondido California one year ago, I had seen it for the sixth time and out of six, five times I have witnesses which is my wife and two teens living next room to me.

Last night was the closest encounter with the UFO. Before when we try to contact them using flash light and laser beam to shine at them, it would just move away slowly flashing green or blue and sometime with red and white, but blue and green is the most common. But last night was totally different.

At around 10:00pm, the two neighboring teens called me out of my room to see the green UFO, which was slowly moving across the sky and as usual I grab my flash light and laser beam to try to make contact with it. It was moving away slowly as before, but then it stopped and it went back, and when it was getting close to about the top of where we were standing, it started flashing brightly at us with it green and blue lights.

We were so excited because it was actually trying to make contact with us, and then the worst scenario happened which is the laser beam's battery went dead. I ran back in my room to replaced the battery and when I came back out the UFO was flashing less.

I tried to use my laser beam again, but it took time for it to warm up for strongest beam, but then the UFO starting to move away slowly and disappeared into the night sky. I have the JVC x700 zoom, but it is worthless because I had try to film it before a couple of times, but can't really catch anything.

I had tried to search the net today to see if someone else have seen them, and I saw your post plus a couple of YouTube videos that almost similar to what I and others had witnessed. But some of my encountered was a bit different.

Note: The links to the video clips below are not the objects the witness is referring to in this report. The clips are good examples of what was seen.

June 20, 2011 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDzj_eiVyPQ&feature=related)

July 03, 2011 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0GUGE3FCJg)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment