Friday, October 21, 2011

UFO With Orange Lights And Red One At The Bottom Seen Over Yorkshire UK

 
Date:  June 2011
Time:  Evening.


I live in Yorkshire and I've seen the same type of craft twice over the last few months. The latter a few weeks ago over my own house. I am not given to imagine such idiosyncrasies and can tell you this was for real.

It was almost ball shaped and slow and lower than a normal aircraft would fly in this area (we have about 4 airports within 40 miles round us.) I heard the sound of props. But what surprised me, was that it had orange lights and one red light at the bottom which seemed to rotate under the craft.

I took a photo with my phone camera (not very good at all) but, when my phone cam flashed the lights on the craft were turned off and it continued - after veering left before going over my house and on towards the south side Manchester/Derbyshire direction.

It didn't appear in any hurry either.

I saw no wings at all, but have found a similar looking craft on a site in the US that had been seen. My son said he was aware the Russians had a similar 'drone' type that could pick up conversations in your own home. One wonders!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment