Monday, October 10, 2011

Three Very Large Orange Lights Over Wexford Ireland

Date: August 25, 2011
Time: Approx: Midnight.

Hi there, my name is (removed) and I live in Wexford, Ireland. At approximately 00.00, My mother, brother and I were driving home to the Ballaghkeen in Wexford, when we turned into the road leading towards the Ballagh we saw three very large distinct orange lights in the sky in a triangle formation.

Unfortunately we weren't able to get pictures because when we got home the clouds had covered them, but I believe I saw them flicker and eventually disappear.

This is serious, and my brother and I are so freaked out because we saw a documentary on this not a week ago! and were wondering why all the crazy UFO stuff happens in all the big countries.

So maybe you can contact others to see if anyone has pictures or anything. Just had to let someone know. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com//

No comments:

Post a Comment