Friday, October 21, 2011

Three Large Orange Lights Over Aylmer Gatineau Quebec

 
Date:  July 1, 2011
Time:  Evening.

Hi, listen I just Googled UFO sightings in Ottawa Ontario on July 1, 2011, but found you. This has never happened to me in my life. I saw something just about 20 minutes ago in the sky, I live in Aylmer, Gatineau.

I thought at first it was a plane, but no plane I have ever seen has 2 big orange lights like that. This I seen walking to the store on Front Street. My direction sucks sorry, but there was 3 oranges lights, actually looked like plane lights, but they just could not be.

Two lights were one beside each other and one under them, the one under it was a bit smaller but not by much.

Anyways, this guy was walking to the store at the same time and I asked him, look do you see that, he just said, oh yes.

I bought my milk and hurried, I went back outside to look in the sky and they were still there, but only two of them and much smaller and much much higher.

I looked to my right and saw a tiny orange dot when it went poof going up higher and higher. The other two disappeared, one after the other.

If it had been a plane, those lights would of moved on in a straight line, but they didn't. No way that was a plane.

I'm sure alot of people saw them, so many people outside tonight and the man that did see them at the same time as me, I don't know him. I should of stayed outside to see how fast they went up.

Can you tell me if anyone else seen them? Thank you much. PS: I was going to take a picture if they had been at the same height, I’m so disappointed.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment