Friday, October 14, 2011

Three Glowing Orange Objects Over Palm Beach Gardens Florida

Date: July 27, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed), I was at home at around 10:00pm when I got a call from my son last night who lives in Palm Beach Gardens. He was in the house with his girlfriend, his room mate was out in front of the house, he all of a sudden came running into the house and said “guys come out and look at this UFOs”.

My son called me ASAP to tell me what was going on. He couldn't believe it, there were three of them showing orange glowing colors he said. They were a little far off, but clear enough you could see they were not aircraft of any kind that we now of.

They went in different directions, up down, side to side, so they knew it was not a shooting star or meteor. They believe they saw three UFOs last night in Palm Beach Gardens near the Intra Coastal.

Just wanted to let you know you weren’t the only ones who saw them.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment