Monday, October 10, 2011

Saucer Shaped UFO Over South Edmonton Alberta (?)

Date: First week of January 2007
Time: Morning

In the first week of January 2007 in the morning I left school to get a juice from the store, and as I was walking back in the parking lot on 51 and 86 in south Edmonton, a shadow covered me.

I looked up and there was this dark grey round UFO just above my head, maybe 30 feet.

I got freaked and ran right into the middle of the street and watched it. If it would have been any higher I would not have noticed it, since it made absolutely no sound.

It was weird because underneath the saucer was a compartment shaped like a stop sign, and on the pointed edges that met was these rivets. For a year after that day I had some rash on the back of my neck.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment