Thursday, October 20, 2011

Red Orange Colored Ball Of Flames Spotted Over Cambridge Ontario

 
Date:  July 3, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.
 
Hello, I was trying to find out if I saw a UFO. I don't believe in this kind of stuff, but since that night I am starting to believe. My husband and I and our 2 kids were outside at around 10:30 pm on Sunday July 3, 2011 in Cambridge, ON.  We spotted something in the distance. 
 
It looked like a huge ball of flame at first. It was a reddish orange colour, and very bright. It was the brightest thing in the sky. I grabbed my camera, and took 2 pictures. They didn't work. By the time I took my second picture it was already over top of us. 
 
It then looked round, and didn't look like a flame anymore. You could see purple, and blue lights (not flashing). You couldn't see behind it. It travelled very fast, faster then any airplane. It was also pretty low in the sky. When I noticed that my camera didn't work, I just tried to take other pictures of the stars to see if that would work, and they turned out fine. It lasted about a minute to a minute and a half. 
 
Any ideas on what this could be? It was a very scary moment for me.  No one can tell me it was a plane, or shooting star, or helicopter because I know what I saw, and it was nothing like anything normal I see on a daily basis. Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment