Sunday, October 16, 2011

Orange Lights Over Eltham South London England UK

 
Date:  July 9, 2011
Time:  Between 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
 
Hi mate, saw your post on some site after searching on Google for any information on this Orange thing.

So, I'm not alone then :)

I was on the back doorstep last night having a smoke and this thing was moving across the sky very fast, to the right of it (as I looked) was a big old Jumbo and that is the only sound I could hear. The Jumbo was showing the normal red, green lights, small things in comparison to this big, bright orange thing.
 
When the Jumbo sound moved on I was left with silence and this big orange thing in the sky, I actually thought something in the sky was on fire to be honest.

From where I was looking, it wasn't a round orb though, it was more of a series of bright orange lights in a line, but blending into each other. It came pretty much right over my house.

I really felt good having finally seen something I can't explain and believe me, I have never seen anything in the sky like that before. I'm not saying it's not an aircraft, but it's still a UFO for me because I cannot identify it.

It really was pretty awesome!

I'm in Eltham btw and the time could have been anytime between 9:30 and 10:30-ish. Cheers mate.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment