Monday, October 3, 2011

Orange Light Spotted Over Islington Ontario

Date: October 2, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, my girlfriend and I spotted an orange light moving south from our 12th floor Condo balcony at Islington and Lakeshore last night (Sunday Oct 2, 2011) at about 9:00pm.

After some Googling I came across your article about the group of orange lights that were spotted, the explanation was exactly what we saw, no sound, moving quickly, orange light only difference is ours was 1 orange light not a group.

I did get a quick 10 second clip of it on my iPhone, it is not very clear, but you can see the light moving quickly until it disappears. It was definitely unlike anything I have ever seen which sparked my interest in this research. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment