Thursday, October 13, 2011

Orange Glowing Object Over Chicago Ridge Illinois

Date: July 30, 2011
Time: Between 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m.

Hello, I must say I am in shock at this. On Saturday July 30th, 2011 I was attending a bbq with about 15 of my friends in the Chicago Ridge,Illinois, between 12:00am and 1:00am we saw the same exact thing as you are describing, an orange glow floated around slowly then kind of drifted a little and just completely disappeared.

I also am not into UFOs, so if someone could provide a legitimist answer to what it was, I'd gladly consider it. I just don't know what to think about this object we saw!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment