Sunday, October 9, 2011

Multiple Lights Over San Pedro California

Date: August 24, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hey Brian, my name is (name removed). Last night on 8/24/2011, my wife and I saw at first which were 2 lights (over merske dock) that were almost like pulsating. They'd go from really bright to where it looked as if they'd disappeared.

That happened for about 25 minutes or so. All of a sudden we seen 4 of those lights, they all lit up and again disappeared and that was around 10:23 pm and that was it for the night. We're from San Pedro, California as well and have lived here my entire life. I myself definitely no the difference of airplanes, helicopters and the crane lights. This was something we've never seen before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment