Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Green UFO Drops From The Sky And Hovers Over South Chicago Illinois

Date: August 11, 2011
Time: Evening.

My name is (name removed) and I saw almost the same thing over the highway by my home in Chicago. I never seen anything like it. I was not alone. Green glowing light coming straight down and then stopped, hovered a few seconds and the then took off like a comet with a orange-ish tail behind.

It scared me and my friend. It was not very dark. The sun was almost down. I can give you date and time and exact location. I would like to know who else saw it. Had to be others as it was over the busy highway.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment