Thursday, October 6, 2011

Falling Fireball Over London Ontario

Date: October 4, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

I Googled "fireball London, Ontario" and found this article, very odd.

At about 8-9pm on October 4th, I was driving west on Highway 22 just west of wonderland, to the northwest, there was a falling fireball and it does sort of match the previous sighting, as I thought it was sort of like a barbell, or two spherical objects somehow connected.

I honestly can't recall if both objects were on fire, or only one. I think it was just one. This was seen by probably 5 or 10 other motorists, as traffic slowed to a standstill.

It fell very slowly then disappeared. I would have though it some sort of space junk falling to earth except there was no impact sound, and it fell so slowly. I couldn't tell how far away it was, so I have no idea how big it was. Just thought I would share.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment