Saturday, October 1, 2011

Daylight UFO Filmed Over Cochrane Alberta

Date: N/A
Time: Daytime ?

Thought you might want to post this UFO video. I've been studying UFOs since my first sighting with 5 friends in 1987. Since that time I've photographed hundreds of UFOs and filmed them at least 20-30 times. I consider myself maybe one of the most prolific UFO photographers ever.

I started up CUFOSG (Canadian UFO Study Group) many years ago. This video is one of the better ones, not showing so much what it is, but how it moves, as well comparing it to the insects and even a plane fly's through it. I have a second video of the same object (1 of 8 sightings of this object) that I have not posted yet. Same object same exact spot 30 days after this video.

We see it here every year now. If need more info let me know.

There was no date or much in the way of information about this video footage, which is a shame. The email had no return address on it.

To view the video footage on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuw1lcxKkFE

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment